This class is offered free of charge to everyone.
Class content includes:
- How to care for your newborn
- Newborn bath
- Circumcision and cord stump care
- SIDS prevention
- Common newborn appearances (molding, milia, rash, etc)
- Tips for calming a fussy baby
- What you really need vs. products you can live without
- Car seat safety information
Car seat safety is now part of this class instead of a separate class. Information will be provided by police officers who are certified car seat technicians. You may bring your car seat installed in your vehicle and the car seat techs will assess it, ensuring that it is properly installed, and that it is the correct seat for your baby.
Nothing to bring except your installed car seat in your vehicle if you would like a safety check.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
CATEGORIES: Featured, Oh, Baby
Allison Masse, RN, IBCLC, ICCE