This class is offered free of charge to everyone.
A must if you plan to breastfeed! Whether this is your first baby or you just didn’t have a great breastfeeding experience before, this class will help prepare you for a successful breastfeeding journey!
Class content includes:
- Breastfeeding basics: How to know you’re doing it right
- Avoiding common breastfeeding pitfalls
- How to know your baby is getting enough
- Pumping: Which pumps are best, going back to work, storing milk
- What you really need vs. products you can live without
- The benefits of breastfeeding
The February 20 class will be held at the SBL Center for Healthy Living in Prairie Pavilion 2, just East of the hospital.
Nothing to bring; birth partner can attend as well.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
CATEGORIES: Featured, Oh, Baby
Allison Masse, RN, IBCLC, ICCE